Great Words Of Edmund Burke
- You can never plan the future by the past.
- Education is the chief defense of a nation.
- It is the nature of all greatness not to be exact.
- Education is the cheap defense of nations.
- Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he could only do a little.
- Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither is, in my opinion, safe.
- No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
- He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
- Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises; for never intending to go beyond promises; it costs nothing.
- When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
- The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
- The use of force alone is but temporary. It may subdue for the moment; but it does not remove the necessity of subduing again: and a nation is not governed, which is perpetually to be conquered.
Great Words Of Goethe
Bertrand Russell Quotes
What Is Mother